26 February 2008

The Goose

So today is a stressful day. Many things are going on right now and so I have all sorts of tension and anxiety, so much so that I actually forced Z to rub my poor aching shoulders at the park yesterday (by the way, Z, you must finish what you started!). Anyhow, while meandering aimlessly through my cyberworld just now, I came across this picture of my little girl. It cheered me up so much that I thought I should post it. I don't see that it is possible to remain grouchy when there is such a beautiful munchkin right here in my own home! Thank you Lucy!

6 comments:

angie said...

your lucy really is as adorable as they come! she is lucky to have you and you are lucky to have her!

Gina said...

I'm sorry you're having a stressful day! If I were there I would totally let you beat me at Boggle to cheer you up.

Melissa said...

I think that picture perfectly captures Lucy, and her adorableness! Ditto to what Angie said.

eryn said...

Jen, you're the best! When I think of you I think of a grumpy optimist. Or a tender tiger. It's the contradiction in terms that is you! Lucy makes me smile too.

Natalee Maynes said...

Cute as a button! :) I'm sorry your stressed, though. I hate stress. Hope all is well. Call if you need anything--though I don't do foot rubs.

Unknown said...

So sorry that your back is hurting. YOU NEVER CALL ME BACK! Anyway, Lucy is such a sweetie. We really miss you guys. Tay's ears aren't doing too hot - hopefully we'll still be able to make it up there in a couple weeks! Love ya. Feel better.