16 September 2008

Summer Pics

Many of you have informed me that you don't care about my ramblings; you care about pictures of Lucy (sometimes pics of Mathias, never pics of me). So here you go, a smattering of pictures from this past summer. Enjoy.


The glory of summer was the slip-n-slides in the backyard. Even on rainy days Lucy begs Mathias and I to go with sliding with her.



We went to the lake a lot. It's awesome and only ten minutes away.

Mathias' birthday. I borrowed this behemoth to pick up the ping pong table we got for him. I fell out of it only once, thank you very much.

The victorious birthday German and fervent admirer.

Biggest burger I've ever seen.

I don't know what she was up to. Some sort of magic lobster wrangling, I suppose.

Fourth of July fireworks with Isaac.

Now the sparklers are lit and the kids seem a bit nervous.

Cameron was the most nervous of all. We literally blew up our backyard. Videos to come.


At the train museum in Issaquah in April.

It snowed THE DAY we moved here. For the record I did not take this picture: I was inside packing all of my stuff to move back to California. It was April, for Pete's sake!

The Preminger dance.

One of the many bouncy house adventures.

4 comments:

Linn said...

Jen, That girl is darling! And so grown up. And thanks for throwing in that one picture of you. You guys are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen sorry I haven't called sorry bout everything. It's just been hecktic round here trying to get everything together. But I know everything's gonna work out love ya.

eryn said...

Looks like you're having a great time. Keep up the pics. All bet you're all geared up this week . . . what is it? National stay at home week.

Love,

Your fellow potato

Anne said...

Call me I know You're in town. when ever I can actually talk it's way too late to call. I miss you