10 April 2008

SYTYCD

Last night after I put Lucy to bed I snuggled up with a bag of Mike and Ikes (don't judge -- it was a loooooooooong day) to watch American Idol. Boy did my frown turn upside down when I realized that I recognized several of the dancers in the opening number! First I was like: "Hey! That's Cedric!" And then it quickly turned in to me having a total heart attack and rapid firing the names to my poor Mathias: "Melody! Nick Lazzarini! Dom! Hok! Donyelle! Lacey! Pasha! Travis! Benji and Lacey! Oh my gosh is that Dmitry?!?!" After rewatching the opening segment approximately fifteen times, I jumped up to call everyone I know, which depressingly took very little time. Where are you, my SYTYCD buddies??? Especially you Angie, Anne and Amy???!!!
I am SO EXCITED for the upcoming season of So You Think You Can Dance, and I just wanted to let the world know! Yipppeeeeee! Shooby shooby dooby doo (sing that and it makes sense)!!!!



My heart skips beats just watching the video again!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

bummed that I missed it and couldn't rejoice with you last night. Kaitlin has been having "mommy" issues, in that she is SUPER clingy. Makes sense. I started school again after a week of spring break with her. It makes me sad. ANyway, come play. Or fly me out there and I'll come play. :)

angie said...

i had to go to mindy's to watch it - because i missed it - but thank goodness for tivo and thank more goodness for sytycd!

denebug said...

So this is what I've been missing with the whole no-TV thing ;)

Melissa said...

Awesome choreography, it makes me want to dance so badly. It also makes me want to see the HD version of this clip. blerg.

Williams Fam said...

Oh Jen-I will miss our "SYTYCD" veiwing nights!! And don't worry, I won't tell anyone that we went to go see "Step Up" in the theaters a couple years ago after the first season of SYTYCD!.............whoops!