29 March 2009

Thank You, Shirley Campbell!

When I was but a wee bonnie lass, a family friend would invite my sister and me over to decorate sugar cookies. Michelle and I always thought this was awesome, and I'm sure we drove mom nuts asking her when we were going back to Shirley Campbell's house. Thanks to Shirley I have an abiding love of decorating sugar cookies. I was thinking of this as Lucy and I decorated our cookies today. The fruits of our labors:




Lucy licking her lips after licking the sprinkles bottle.

4 comments:

denebug said...

Those are beautiful sugar cookies. Can my kids come over and decorate next time?

angie said...

she is getting so big! and i love the cookies - although i'm not sure about the red eyes! i might be afraid to eat mine, on second thought, probably not

ludwigaslinen said...

Jen, I sent this on to Shirley Campbell - she'll be so pleased to see your culinary cookie skills.

ludwigaslinen said...

This is what Shirley said:

Wow! Those are a lot fancier than the cookies we made! What a nice comment on her blog and thank you for passing it on, Ludwiga.